Browse our resources to find out more about climate change and the divestment movement:
Guide to green-ish and socially responsible investment in South Africa
- How do I divest from fossil fuels, you ask? We’re so glad you want to know, and wish it were easier. We’re trying to make it easier. In the meantime, here’s our Tentative guide to green-ish and socially responsible investment in SA.
Divestment in South Africa
More about the context and logic for divestment in South Africa:
Resources for investment professionals
UCT campaign resources
- Why should UCT divest from fossil fuels?
- UCT UPRI: selected resources
- On 21 October 2020, we made the case for divestment by UCT in a direct presentation to the university’s responsible investment panel. Slides: Why UCT should divest with partners
- Robert Zipplies, the editor of Bending the Curve, was a co-founder of Fossil Free SA. He has kindly offered his book as a free resource for our website. It was published in 2008, but much of the information in it still holds true for today.
- A tentative guide to green-ish and socially responsible investment in SA